Something to Tweet About! : Nesting Baby Blue-bird Cupcakes


It must be baby season because everywhere I look there's bumps and babies. The week before last I think I must have broken a record because I hung out with FIVE different friends in one week that were pregnant (one with twins)! Then this week I got to see a close friend's newborn (Congrats, Misa!) and attend another wonderful friend's baby shower on Saturday. Now, I bet you're wondering what all this baby talk has to do with food, right? Well, at Saturday's baby shower I was tickled pink (in this case blue) to come across these adorable cupcakes that my talented friend Jenny made. ( She was kind enough to divulge that the recipe's from Martha Stewart:  Nesting Baby-Bluebird Cupcakes ) The baby birds popping out of their nests were so cute, they were almost too cute too eat...almost.




0 comments:

Post a Comment