Have You Checked This Out? : Cooking With Dog


My good friend Misa, who listens patiently as I babble about food all the time and bravely tastes my cooking experiments, recently turned me onto a quirky web series called, "Cooking With Dog." Now before you get all PETA-crazed on me, let me explain that this series is NOT about cooking a dog...rather, it's about cooking with a dog. "Cooking With Dog" is a super adorable internet cooking show narrated by a cute gray poodle with an accent and wild hairdo, named Francis, who talks you through how to make various Japanese dishes (his trusty assistant does the actual food preparation). Francis' instructions are easy to follow and they have some pretty good Japanese recipes posted. You can check out the series on You Tube or you can click on the screens I've posted below to watch an episode or two.



0 comments:

Post a Comment