Have You Checked This Out? Chuao Firecracker Chocolate


Looking for something that satisfies your sweet tooth, explodes with flavor in your mouth and simultaneously envelopes you with chocolaty goodness? Look no further...the good folks at Chuao Chocolatier have granted your Christmas wish...Firecracker Chocolate. I had the opportunity to try some at a book club meeting a few months back and fell head over heels for the stuff. It's a bit pricey but Whole Foods had it on sale today and I still had some coinage left on a Whole Foods gift card I received awhile back, so I splurged. Omg. I forgot how crazy delicious this stuff was. This chocolate bar will literally throw your tastebuds into a tizzy- it's gourmet dark chocolate mixed with chipotle, salt and pop rocks. You heard me right...pop rocks. Enough said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment