Have You Checked This Out?

Do you think they have addiction support groups for juice addicts? Not THAT kind of "juice" but actual juice...I've been going through Ocean Spray's Cran-Tangerine Juice like the zombie apocalypse is descending. I bought the stuff on a whim when it was on sale for $2 a bottle at the grocery store and like a crack whore needing her daily fix I've been chugging the stuff and returning to buy a couple of bottles a week. It tastes great straight or mixed with some fizzy water. Although I may have to cut down on buying so much of it at the same grocery store, the last time I was in there my elderly checker looked at all of my bottles of cran-tang goodness and commented, "Cranberry juice, LOVE this stuff---it's great for urinary tract infections, you know?"  Um, yeah...TMI ma'am.


0 comments:

Post a Comment