Pursuit of perfection

These are pictures of Golu or the display of dolls during Navaratri at my cousin's place.
The theme this year is dress and everything on display has been made by my niece and my cousin.They have amazing talent and patience and above all the enthusiasm to do something totally different each year.

Overview








The bird that came out of this EGG (plant)
And that's the healthiest ice cream cone - large doses recommended for dieting!





sLIMEy smileys.









you know what to do if you want to release the prince(of capsicum)from his curse!






Notice something fishy about the aubergine?





alu-chicken and monster alus.




Pasta,rice and dal in a delicious....kolam



And my niece makes the prettiest ponchos and cutest booties and sweater sets for kids. Let me know if you have ideas on how to market them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment