Cucumber Raita


Again this recipe is inspiration from bangalore. We use to go to restaurant called Treat on 80 feet road . The restaurant serves amazing food. I love the cucumber raita they make and when I tasted it I decided to make this at home. I was able to get the taste similar to their's. Raita goes with almost everything, its so easy to prepare and its so tasty that I sometimes like to eat it like a sweet dish - kheer after dinner :)

Cucumber Raita
Ingredients
1 cup thick curd
1 cucumber
1/2 spoon jeera powder
Salt to taste

Method
  • Grate the cucumber
  • Add salt and jeera powder
  • Mix with curd

Notes
Using thick curd is important as I do not throw the water that gets generated by cucumber after mixing it with salt. So If you do not have thick curd make sure you remove the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment